Repairing a Commvault Installation on a Server Group
You can repair a Commvault installation on the servers in a server group.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Server groups.
The Server groups page appears.
- For the server group that you want to repair, click the action button , and then select Repair software.
A confirmation dialog box appears.
- To reboot the servers in the server group after the software is repaired, move the Reboot if required toggle key to the right.
- To specify credentials for the server, do the following:
- Move the System Credentials toggle key to the right.
- In the User name box, enter the user name of the user who has administrative rights on the server.
- In the Password and Confirm password boxes, enter the password for the user name.
- Click Yes.
A message appears saying that the job is started successfully.
- To view the details of job and its associated events for repair operation, click View job details.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 3/24/2020 2:13:19 PM