Uninstalling Commvault Software from a Server Group
You can uninstall the Commvault software from servers in a server group.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Server groups.
The Server groups page appears.
- For the server group that you want to uninstall the software from, click the Actions button , and then click Uninstall software.
The Uninstall software dialog box appears.
- From the Select the package(s) to uninstall list, select the software packages that you want to uninstall from the servers.
- Click Uninstall.
The Confirm uninstall software dialog box appears.
- Click Yes to confirm the software uninstall operation.
A message appears saying that the uninstall operation is started and a job is created.
- To view the details of job and its associated events for uninstall operation, click View job details.
Note: If the uninstall operation is not successful for some servers, check the job for details, try to resolve the problem, and then initiate the uninstall action again. If the problem persists, uninstall the software locally from the server.
Last modified: 3/24/2020 2:21:06 PM