Adding an Instance for Amazon Aurora MySQL
To manage a database, you can either use an existing instance or add a new instance.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases.
The Instances page appears.
- Click Add instance, and then select Cloud DB.
The Add Cloud DB instance dialog box appears.
- From the Select vendor list, select a vendor where you want to create an instance.
- From the Database engine list, select MySQL.
- From the Cloud account list, select a hypervisor.
- From the Backup plan list, select a server plan.
- From the Instance name list, select an instance.
- In the Database user box, type the user name to access the Aurora MySQL application.
- In the Password box, type the password to access the Aurora MySQL application.
- Optional: If SSL is enabled on the cloud, in the SSL CA file box, provide SSL CA file path in the proxy computer.
- Click Add.
- The new instance contains a default subclient.
- A default database group is created. The default database group includes all the data in the Amazon Aurora MySQL database. You cannot delete the default database group.
Last modified: 10/30/2020 10:20:11 AM