Adding a Database Group for Microsoft Azure Database for MariaDB
A default database group is created when you create an instance. But it does not back up the MySQL databases. So, you must create at least one additional database group. You can create other database groups as well. For example, you can create a database group for databases that you want to back up once a week.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases.
The Instances page appears.
- Click the instance that you want to add the database group to.
The instance properties page appears.
- On the right of the page, click Add database group.
The Add database group dialog box appears.
- In the Database group name box, type a name for the database group.
- In the Number of data streams box, enter the number of data streams that you want to use for backups.
- Move the Use backup plan toggle key to the right, and then, from the Plan list, select a server plan.
- In the Databases table, select the databases that you want to include in the group.
- Click Add.
Last modified: 9/22/2020 8:07:06 AM