Modifying the Properties of a Log File That Is Associated With a Server
You can modify the properties of a log file that is associated with a server.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Servers.
The Servers page appears.
- For the server for which you want to modify the properties of a log file, in the Actions column, click the action button , and then select View logs.
The Select log files dialog box appears.
- Select the log file for which you want to modify the properties, and then click View logs.
The log file opens in a new window.
- Click the log level link that appears beside the log file name in the upper-left area of the page.
The Log file properties dialog box appears.
- In the Debug level box, specify the debug level for the logs.
- In the File size (MB) box, specify the size in MB for the log file.
The software automatically creates a new log file when the file reaches the size specified.
- In the File versions box, specify the number of versions that the software can maintain for the log file.
The software automatically prunes the older log file when the file versions that the software creates reach the number specified.
Last modified: 3/4/2020 6:37:30 AM