Restoring Kubernetes Volumes and Data In Place
You can restore the Kubernetes data volumes or specific files and folders in place.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Kubernetes.
The Clusters page appears.
- In the Name column, click the
The cluster page appears.
- Under Application groups, in the Actions column for the application group, click the action button , and then click Restore.
The Select restore type page appears.
- Click Volumes and data.
The Restore page appears.
- Select the volumes or specific files and folders to restore.
- To restore from a specific copy of backup data, in the upper-right corner of the page, from the Restore from default copy list, select the copy.
If you select Restore from default copy (default), the restore operation searches for the requested data in the primary copy, and automatically selects a different copy if the data is not found in the primary copy.
- Click Restore.
The Restore options dialog box appears.
- Click In place.
- Click Submit.
Last modified: 11/6/2020 6:17:22 PM