Restoring Kubernetes Application Manifests
From a YAML file, you can restore the Kubernetes data volumes or specific files and folders, to a specific path on the access node.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Kubernetes.
The Clusters page appears.
- In the Name column, click the
The cluster page appears.
- Under Application groups, in the Actions column for the application group, click the action button , and then click Restore.
The Select restore type page appears.
- Click Application manifests.
The Restore page appears.
- Select the YAML file to restore.
- Click Restore.
The Restore options dialog box appears.
- From the Access node list, select an access node to stage the data for the restore operation.
- To use a saved user credentials to access data, enable the Impersonate user slider, and then select the credential to use.
- In the Path box, type the full path to the destination folder.
- To overwrite the existing data, move the Unconditionally overwrite if it already exists toggle key to the right.
- Click Submit.
Last modified: 11/6/2020 6:35:24 PM