Adding a Virtual Disk For Hedvig Storage Clusters With Replication Factor
You can create a Virtual Disk using the Hedvig Storage Clusters to be added as storage library in Commvault software.
Before You Begin
- On the Virtual Disk Management page, click Add Disk.
- Select or enter the following information:
- Name of the virtual disk. Note that this will be used as the export name for mounting the disk library on the MediaAgent.
- Size of the virtual disk used for the disk library.
- Disk Type should be set to NFS.
- Workload Type should be set to Backup.
- Encryption and Enable Deduplication should be disabled (turned-off).
- Replication Factor should be set to 2.
For more information about adding virtual disks, see Creating Virtual Disks.
- Click Run.
What to Do Next
Export the virtual disks, so that it can be shared with the proxy(s).
Last modified: 2/9/2021 6:25:30 PM