Adding a Sybase Database Instance
When you need to manage a Sybase database, add an instance for the database.
When you add an instance, a default database group is created for the instance. The default database group includes all the data in the Sybase database.
Note: You cannot delete the default database group.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases.
The Instances page appears.
- Click Add instance > Sybase.
The Add Sybase instance dialog box appears.
- From the Server name list, select a server where you want to create the instance.
- In the Instance name box, type a name for the instance.
- From the Plan list, select a server plan.
- In the SA user name and Password boxes, enter the credentials for a user account that has the sa_role and the sso_role.
- Click Add.
Last modified: 10/16/2020 9:17:25 AM