Adding a Sybase Database Group
You can create a database group for a set of databases that have the same backup requirements. For example, you can create a database group for databases that you want to back up once a week.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases.
The Instances page appears.
- Click the instance that you want to add the database group to.
The instance page appears.
- In the Database groups section, click Add database group.
The Add database group dialog box appears.
- In the Database group name box, type a name for the database group.
- Move the Use backup plan toggle key to the right, and then from the Plan list, select a server plan.
- Select the check boxes for the databases that you want to include in the group.
- Click Add.
Last modified: 10/16/2020 9:15:23 AM