Adding a Laptop from the Command Center
You can add a laptop to your Commvault Laptop solution from the Command Center.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Laptops.
The Laptops page appears.
- Click Add laptop.
The Add laptop dialog box appears.
- To specify the operating system, click Windows or Mac and Linux.
- In the Host Name box, type the host name of the laptop.
- In the Username and Password boxes, type the credentials for the laptop.
- Optional: To install the Laptop package interactively on your laptop, click the here link.
- Click Install.
A message with link to the install job appears.
- Click OK.
The software is installed on the laptop. If you chose the interactive option, you are taken to the Web Console to complete the installation.
Last modified: 3/19/2020 9:56:25 PM