Viewing the Activty Report on the Cloud Services Portal
You can view the Activity Report on the Cloud Services Portal in CommCell environments where data collection for Cloud Metrics Reporting is enabled. This report is available only at the CommCell level.
Before You Begin
In the Cloud Metrics Reporting settings, verify that data collection for Activity is enabled. For instructions, see Activating Cloud Metrics Reporting in the Command Center.
- Log on to the Cloud Services Portal.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, click CommCells, and then click a CommServe server.
- From the navigation pane, click Reports.
- The Reports page appears.
- Click Activity.
The Activity Report appears.
- To include skipped jobs in the report data, select Show Skipped Jobs.
- To display the data for both Saturday and Sunday in one bar and one column, select Merge Weekend.
Last modified: 3/24/2020 7:05:57 PM