Adding a DB2 Database Instance
To manage a DB2 database, add an instance for the database server.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases.
The Instances page appears.
- Click Add instance > DB2.
The Add DB2 instance dialog box appears.
- From the Server name list, select the server where you want to create the instance.
- In the Instance name box, type a name for the instance.
- From the Plan list, select the plan to use for the instances and databases.
The plan specifies how often the software backs up the instances and databases.
- In the DB2 Home box, type the full path to the DB2 home directory.
- To specify the DB2 user account used to access the DB2 application, in the User name box type the user name and in the Password box type the password.
- Click Add.
Databases that are available under the added instance will be discovered automatically.
Last modified: 12/4/2020 2:50:15 AM