Upload the Plug-In
After you save the plug-in ZIP file, upload the plug-in using the vCloud Director Provider portal.
- In vCloud Director, click the More menu icon, and then select the Customize Portal option.
If you are using an older version of vCloud Director (versions 9.5 - 10.0), click the Cloud Resources menu icon, and then select the Customize Portal option.
The Manage Plugins page appears.
- Click Upload.
The Upload Plugin wizard appears.
- Click Select Plugin File.
- Go to the folder where you saved the plug-in ZIP file, select the file, and then click Open.
- Click Next.
The Select Scope & Publishing page appears.
- Complete the following steps:
- For Scope to, verify that the Service Providers option and the Tenants option are selected.
- For Publish to, select all the necessary tenants.
- Click Next.
The Review and Finish page appears.
- Review the summary details.
- Click Finish.
- After the upload completes, refresh the browser page.
The plug-in appears in the vCD Plugins table.
- Click the More menu button, and select the plug-in, Commvault Data Protection.
The Configuration Commvault Credentials wizard appears.
- Enter the Commvault Command Center URL, the associated username and password information (the Commvault master service account user credentials), and then click Next.
The Hypervisor page appears.
- Select the vCloud Director hypervisor client that you use for backups and restores, and then click Next.
The Preview page appears.
- Click Complete.
What to Do Next
Last modified: 3/19/2021 2:21:54 PM