Backing Up a DB2 Database
You can perform a full backup operation, an incremental backup operation, or a differential backup operation for a DB2 database.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases.
The Instances page appears.
- Click the instance.
The instance page appears.
- In the Databases section, click the database.
The database page appears.
- In the Subclients section, click the action button for the subclient that you want to back up, and then click Back up.
The Select backup level dialog box appears.
- Under Backup level, select the type of backup operation:
- To perform a full backup operation, select Full.
- To perform an incremental backup operation, select Incremental.
- To perform a differential backup operation, select Differential.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 2/16/2021 8:50:24 PM