The Activate Dashboard is a preview of the most critical information that was gathered from all the Activate applications.
You can use the Activate Dashboard to monitor data from a high level. Information on the Activate Dashboard is divided into the following sections: Sensitive Data Governance, Request Manager, File Storage Optimization, and Case Manager.
The time of the most recent data collection job is in the upper-left area of the page. To refresh the data on the dashboard, in the upper-right corner of the page, click Sync.
Sensitive Data Governance
The following information is available in the Sensitive Data Governance tile:
- Projects: The number of projects in the Sensitive Data Governance application.
- Sensitive: The number of sensitive documents that were identified.
- Total: The total number of documents that were analyzed.
The following information is available in the Request Manager tile:
- Requests: The number of requests in the Request Manager application.
- Open: The number of requests that are configured, but not complete.
- Unassigned: The number of requests that are created, but not configured.
File Storage Optimization
The following information is available in the File Storage Optimization tile:
- Servers: The number of servers in the File Storage Optimization application.
- Files: The number of files that were analyzed.
- Size: The amount of data that was analyzed.
The following information is available in the Case Manager tile:
- Cases: The number of cases in the Case Manager application.
- Emails: The number of emails that were added to cases.
- Custodians: The number of custodians (persons of interest) that were included in cases.
- Size: The amount of data that was included in all the cases.
Last modified: 5/27/2020 7:53:49 PM