Modifying a User Group
A user group is a set of users who perform the same tasks. You can modify the user group to inherit group permissions and associations, or you can modify the user group for users who share a laptop or desktop.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Security > Users Groups.
The Users groups page appears.
- Click the user group that you want to modify.
The user group details page appears.
- In the General section, click Edit.
- In the Edit user group dialog box, provide the user group information.
- To specify the amount of data that members of the user group can back up, do the following:
- Select the Quota enabled check box.
- In the Quota limit box, type the maximum number of gigabytes that members of the group can back up.
- To allow users to inherit the group permissions and associations, select the Group enabled check box.
- Laptop: To make this a group for users who share a laptop or desktop, select the Laptop admins check box.
After the end-user Laptop package is installed on a shared laptop or desktop computer, each user who registers that shared computer is treated as a separate device. For information on the operations you can perform on devices, see Operations.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 4/6/2020 8:45:53 PM