Which Storage Policies Can Be Converted to Plans?
Storage policies that are associated with at least one CommCell entity, such as a subclient or a backup set, can be converted to plans.
Storage policies that have the following associations cannot be converted to plans:
- Already associated with a plan.
- Associated with a client computer group for region-based data protection. For more information, see Configuring Region Based Data Protection Operations.
- Associated with a laptop client.
- Associated to an Edge Drive client.
- Associated only with an index server subclient, a deduplication database, or an archive subclient.
Last modified: 3/8/2021 9:56:27 AM