Changing the NFS Cache Path From the CommCell Console
You can configure or change an existing cache path for the NFS Objectstore server. You must verify if all your data is backed up before you change the NFS cache path.
Before You Begin
- Stop copying data to the NFS ObjectStore share.
- From the Job Controller, verify that if any 3DFS jobs are in progress and wait for the job to complete.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Client Computers > client.
- Right-click the client, and then go to All Tasks > Status.
The Status dialog box appears.
- On the Object Store Details tab, verify if the value of Uncommitted extents is 0.
- Click OK.
- Stop Commvault services on the NFS server. For more information, see Commands to Control Services on UNIX Clients.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Storage Resources > MediaAgents.
- Right-click the MediaAgent, and then click Properties.
The MediaAgent Properties dialog box appears.
- On the NFS Server tab, in the Cache Directory box, type the full path to the new cache directory.
- Click OK.
- Copy all data from the old cache directory to the new cache directory.
- Start Commvault services on the NFS server. For more information, see Commands to Control Services on UNIX Clients.
Last modified: 4/22/2020 3:28:40 PM