Hedvig Storage Clusters Best Practices
- Use redundant components to reduce single-points-of-failure (SPOF) on the server hardware.
- Use resilient configuration to reduce node down like conditions – mirrored OS, network bonding and erasure coding (4+2) for data resilience.
- Use more than one Hedvig proxy server for bandwidth and resilience scaling. (A minimum of 2 is recommended.)
- Setup shared storage in the Commserve for re-routing jobs to available servers.
- Size the backend storage need based on data retention, change-rate and growth to not exceed 90% of usable capacity.
Last modified: 6/30/2020 4:04:20 PM