Enabling SSL Communication with the SAP HANA System
If the SAP HANA system is configured to use an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) connection, you must enable the Commvault software to authenticate access to the SAP HANA system.
Before You Begin
If the SAP HANA environment uses a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection, obtain the name of the SSL provider and the SSL trust store file that stores the CA-signed certificates.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases.
The Instances page appears.
- Click the SAP HANA instance.
The instance page appears.
- In the General section, click Edit.
The Edit SAP HANA instance dialog box appears.
- Move the Enable SSL toggle key to the right, and then provide the following details:
- In the Service Provider box, type the service provider that is used for the SSL connection. For example, type commoncrpto.
- In the SSL Trust store box, type the trust store name for the SSL connection. For example, type sapcli.pse.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 12/4/2020 10:16:45 PM