Adding a CommCell Account to the Microsoft Authenticator App
You can add your CommCell account to the Microsoft Authenticator app, enter an account name and your secret key into the application.
Note: You can add more than one CommCell account to the application. Each account needs its own secret key.
Before You Begin
- You must have a secret key. For information about obtaining a secret key, see Two-Factor Authentication - Obtaining a Secret Key.
- The Authenticator app must be installed on a device that has one of the following operating systems:
- Android 2.2 (Froyo) or a more recent version
- Apple iOS 7.0 or a more recent version
- On your mobile device, open the Microsoft Authenticator app.
- In the Accounts screen, tap Add account.
Note: If this is the first time you are opening the app, skip through all the getting started screens.
- Tap Other account (Google, Facebook, etc.).
- If a prompt appears asking to allow the app to take pictures and to record video, tap Allow.
- Tap OR ENTER CODE MANUALLY.
- In the Account name box, enter a display name for your CommCell account.
- In the Secret key box, enter the secret key that is provided to you through email.
- Tap Finish.
Last modified: 8/26/2020 2:40:23 AM