Creating a User-Defined Subclient for Network Share
You can define the content that you want to back up by creating a user-defined subclient for the content.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > File servers.
The File servers page appears.
- In the Name column, click a file server.
The File server properties page appears.
- In the Agents table, in the Type column, select one of the following:
The properties page appears.
- In the right area of the page, above the Subclients table, click Add subclient.
The Add subclient dialog box appears.
- In the Subclient name box, type a name.
- From the Plan list, select a server plan.
The plan defines the storage for the backup data, the recovery point objective (RPO), and the data retention period.
- On the Content tab, enter a path, and then click the add button +.
- To exclude files and directories from backups, on the Exclusion tab, enter a path, and then click the add button +.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 5/20/2020 6:21:39 PM