Performing Backup Operations for Network Share
You can back up network share with full, incremental, and differential backups.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > File Servers.
The File servers page appears.
- In the Actions column for the NAS server, click the action button , and then click Back up.
The Select backup level dialog box appears.
- Under Backup level, choose the type of backup operation:
- To perform a full backup, select Full.
- To perform an incremental backup, select Incremental.
- To perform a differential backup, select Differential.
- Optional: To receive an email message when the backup operation is complete, select the When the job completes, notify me via email check box.
- Click OK.
To control active jobs and view completed jobs, see Jobs.
Last modified: 5/20/2020 6:24:14 PM