Performing Restore Operations for Network Share
Restore your backed up data to the original location on the same computer, to a new location on the same computer, or to a different computer.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > File Servers.
The File servers page appears.
- In the Actions column for the NAS server, click the action button , and then click Restore.
The Restore dialog box appears.
- Click the subclient that you want to restore.
- Click Select content.
The Backup content page appears.
- Choose the content that you want to restore:
- To restore the contents of the entire subclient, next to Name, select the check box.
- To restore specific folders and files, find the folders and files:
- In the left area of the page, expand the folders until the folders and files that you want to restore appear in the table.
- Next to the folders and files, select the check box.
Tip: To view content from a specific date or date range, in the upper-right corner of the page, click Showing latest backup.
- Click Restore.
The Restore options dialog box appears.
- From the Destination client list, choose the destination computer for the restore.
- Choose the restore location.
- To restore to the original backup location, select the Restore to original folder check box.
- To restore to a different location, clear the Restore to original folder check box, and then in the Destination path box, type the full path to the destination folder.
For AIX and Linux file servers, to restore to an NFS export path that is currently not mounted, enter path in the format file_server_name:/export_path.
- Click Submit.
To control active jobs and view completed jobs, see Jobs.
Last modified: 6/11/2020 2:08:53 PM