Editing Encryption Settings for a Storage Pool in the Client Encryption Information Report
You can edit encryption settings for storage pools in the Client Encryption Information report.
Before You Begin
To edit encryption settings in the report, download and deploy the workflow Modify Storage Pool Encryption Settings.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click Client Encryption Information.
The Client Encryption Information Report appears.
- On the Storage Pool Configuration tab, in the Storage Pool Details table, select one or more storage pools.
- Click Modify Encryption Settings.
The Storage Pool Encryption Settings dialog box appears.
- Select the options that you want to apply to the storage pools, and then click OK.
For more information about storage pool encryption options, see Predefined Workflow - Modify Storage Pool Encryption Settings.
Last modified: 7/21/2020 6:19:20 PM