Editing Encryption Settings for a Storage Policy in the Client Encryption Information Report
You can edit encryption settings for storage policies in the Client Encryption Information report.
Before You Begin
To edit encryption settings in the report, download and deploy the workflow Modify Storage Pool Encryption Settings.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click Client Encryption Information.
The Client Encryption Information Report appears.
- On the Storage Policy Configuration tab, in the Storage Policy Details table, select one or more storage policies.
- Click Modify Encryption Settings.
The Modify Encryption Settings dialog box appears.
- Select the options that you want to apply to the storage policies, and then click OK.
- For more information about encryption options for primary copies, see Configuring Software Encryption on a Primary Copy.
- For more information about encryption options for secondary copies, see Configuring Software Encryption on a Secondary Copy.
Last modified: 7/21/2020 6:19:20 PM