Adding a Network Share to a NAS Server for IntelliSnap Backups
To back up a network share with IntelliSnap, reconfigure the NAS server, add the network share, and then define the IntelliSnap options.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > File Servers.
The File servers page appears.
- In the Actions column for the NAS server, click the action button , and then click Reconfigure.
The Confirm reconfiguration dialog box appears.
- Click Yes.
The File Server page appears.
- In the Name column, click a file server.
The File server properties page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Add software.
The Add software dialog box appears.
- Enter the following information:
- In the Host name box, enter the fully qualified host name of the NAS server.
- Next to Backup method, select one or both of the following:
- Click Save.
The File servers properties page appears.
- In the Snap section, move the Enable snap toggle key to the right.
Last modified: 11/4/2020 8:20:13 PM