Installing Commvault Software Updates on Demand
You can use the Command Center to install Commvault feature release and maintenance releases on the CommServe server on demand.
Note: The system will install the software that has already been downloaded or copied to the CommServe server cache. For more information, see the following:
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > System > Maintenance.
The Maintenance page appears.
- Click Install update schedules.
The Install update schedules section appears, showing the current installation schedules.
- To install software for a specific schedule, click Run job for the desired schedule.
- To install software for a new set of servers or server groups, click Run job at the top of the Install update schedules section.
The Install updates dialog box appears.
- Select the servers that you want to install the software on, and then click Run.
Last modified: 4/12/2021 8:58:26 PM