Creating a Schedule to Install Updates
You can create a schedule to install Commvault software updates on the CommServe server.
Note: The system installs the software that was already downloaded or copied to the CommServe server cache. For more information, see the following:
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > System.
- Click the Maintenance tile.
The Maintenance page appears.
- Click Install update schedules.
The Install update schedules section appears.
- Click Add schedule .
The Add schedule dialog box appears.
- In Name, enter a name for the schedule.
- Click Select servers, and then select the servers to install the updates on.
- Optional: For more options, see Automatic Schedule Pattern Options.
- Click Save.
The new software update schedule appears in the Install update schedules section.
Last modified: 9/4/2020 3:23:48 PM