Restoring an Individual Exchange Online Mailbox Item to Its Original Location
You can restore an individual Exchange Online mailbox item to the location that it was backed up from.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Office 365.
The Office 365 apps page appears.
- In the App name column, click the app that contains the item that you want to restore.
The app page appears.
- On the Mailboxes tab, select the mailbox that contains the item that you want to restore, click Restore, and then click Restore messages.
The mailbox contents appear.
- Select the item that you want to restore.
- Click Restore, and then click Selected items.
The Restore options dialog box appears, with options for restoring to the original location already selected.
- For When message exists, specify what to do with existing items:
- To overwrite existing items, select Overwrite unconditionally.
- To not overwrite existing items, select Skip.
- Click Submit.
Last modified: 9/9/2020 7:00:58 PM