Restoring an Entire Exchange Online Mailbox to a Disk
You can restore the entire Exchange Online mailbox to a disk.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Office 365.
The Office 365 apps page appears.
- In the App name column, click the app that contains the mailbox that you want to restore.
The app page appears.
- On the Mailboxes tab, select the mailbox that you want to restore, click Restore, and then click Restore mailbox.
The Restore options dialog box appears.
- From the Restore to list, select Disk.
- From the Destination host list, select the Exchange server to restore the item to.
- To choose a folder on the physical disk that is attached to the destination host that you selected, in the Destination path box, click Browse.
- Click Submit.
Last modified: 8/19/2020 12:18:29 PM