Removing a Definition from a Case
You can remove a definition from an existing case. A definition defines the group of data you want to collect and how often you want to collect that group of data.
Note: Adding a new definition, modifying, or removing an existing definition in a case applies the definition only to the custodians' new email data that is generated in a case.
- From the navigation pane, go to Activate.
The Activate page appears.
- Click Case manager.
The Case manager page appears.
- In the Name column, click the case.
The case properties page appears.
- In the Definitions table, select the check box for the definition,click the action button , and then click Delete.
A message prompts you to confirm the deletion.
- Click Yes.
- For Exchange archiving data type, the definition as well as the data within the case are deleted.
- For Exchange journaling data type, the definition is deleted but the data within the case is not deleted.
Last modified: 12/18/2020 4:03:10 PM