Options in the Data Retention Forecast and Compliance Report
You can use the options in this dialog box to display data in the Data Retention Forecast and Compliance Report or to change retention settings for storage policies.
Retention Criteria Section
Override Copy Retention: To simulate and generate the impact of any change in the data retention settings for the storage policies selected on the Library/Storage Policy tab, select this option.
- Retain for: Enter the number of days and cycles to retain the backup data.
View Selection Section
Select options for including or excluding prunable data in the report:
- Show prunable data: To include data that can be aged, select this option.
- Show unprunable data: To include data that cannot be aged, select this option.
- Show data retained beyond basic days retention only: To display only the data that is retained after the basic retention rules for the storage policy, select this option.
Media Location Section
Select the location of the media to display in the report:
- In: To include media that are currently in libraries and associated with the selected storage policy copies in this report, select this option.
- Out: To include media that were exported from the media libraries of the selected storage policy copies in this report, select this option.
Last modified: 8/7/2020 3:02:38 PM