Hiding User Settings on the Command Center
In an MSP environment, you might want to hide specific user setting UI elements on the Command Center for tenant users. For example, you might not want tenant users to contact Commvault support before leveraging MSP-provided support resources.
You can hide or display the following user settings on the Command Center for a specific user or user group, or for the complete CommCell group:
- Language selection (lang)
- User Preference (userPreference)
- Viewing licensing details (license)
- Change Password dialog (changePassword)
- About Dialog (about)
- Accessibility settings (accessibility)
- Help Menu (help)
- Customer Support menu (support)
- To the CommServe computer, or at the user group or user level on the CommCell Browser, add the hideUserSettingsOptions additional setting as shown in the following table.
For instructions about adding an additional setting from the CommCell Console, see Adding an Additional Setting from the CommCell Console.
Supported values are:
Note: Multiple values can be listed using comma separators.
Last modified: 9/17/2020 7:03:48 PM