Restoring Sybase Databases to a Different Location (Out of Place)
You can restore Sybase databases to a different location (out of place).
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases.
The Instances page appears.
- In the row for the database instance to restore, click the Action button , and then click Restore.
The Backup content page appears.
- Select the content to restore, and then click Restore.
The Restore options dialog box appears.
- On the Out of place tab, complete the following steps:
- Select the destination client and the destination instance.
- To recover the databases at a specific point in time, select the Recover databases check box.
If you select this check box, after the restore is complete, the restored databases are brought online.
- Under Redirect options, complete the following steps:
- Under Source Databases, select a source database.
- To rename the database at the target location, in the Target DB box, enter a name for the database.
- In the Device name box, enter the name of the target device.
- In the Physical path box, enter the path to the target device.
- Click Submit.
Last modified: 10/16/2020 9:16:28 AM