Customizing a Form Using Dynamic Form Rules
You can use dynamic form rules for workflows with user input forms only . For more information about workflow forms and activities used in the workflow forms, see Running Workflows from the Web Console and Activities - User Interaction.
- For a user interaction activity that has user inputs, from the properties pane, on the Inputs tab, select the input, and then click Customize.
The properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Look and Feel tab, and then click Additional customizations for web.
- If prompted, confirm that you want to save and then close the workflow.
- Log in to the Web Console.
The Dynamic Form Rules page appears.
Tip: While making changes to the form, click Preview to see how the form will appear to Web Console users.
- In the Rules tab, add form rules to control the user experience of the form.
For information about adding a dynamic form rule, see Adding Dynamic Rules to Workflow Forms.
- When you are finished with your changes, do one of the following:
- To save your changes without deploying them to end users, in the upper-right corner of the page, click Save.
- To save and deploy your changes to end users, in the upper-right corner of the page, click Save & Deploy.
When you click Save & Deploy, a confirmation message appears.
Last modified: 6/15/2020 10:08:39 AM