Creating a Server Backup Plan
When you log on to the Command Center for the first time, you will be prompted to create a server backup plan. A server backup plan is needed to start protecting your data.
Before You Begin
Add a Storage Pool as described in Adding a Storage Pool.
- In the Plan name box, enter the name of the plan.
In the Backup destinations area, the newly created Storage Pool will be displayed.
- Optional: Under RPO (recovery point objective), update the RPO options:
- In the Backup frequency box, specify how often incremental backup jobs are run. You can specify the frequency in number of hours or days.
- In the Backup frequency box, select the frequency to run the job daily, weekly or monthly.
- In the Start time box, select the time at which backup jobs must run.
- Click Save.
The Server Backup plan is saved and the HyperScale Dashboard is displayed.
What to Do Next
Configure the contact information in the Dial home for Hyperscale and Appliance hardware alert o facilitate action by Commvault Customer Support to resolve the hardware errors. For more information, see Configuring the Dial Home for Hyperscale and Appliance Hardware Alert.
Last modified: 7/10/2020 3:11:04 PM