Creating a New Storage Pool
You can configure a new storage pool after setting up the new nodes in the CommCell.
Before You Begin
Deploy and setup the new nodes as described in Deploying HyperScale X Appliance
- Launch the Command Center as described in Launching the Command Center.
- From the navigation, click Storage > HyperScale.
The HyperScale page appears.
- From the right corner click Add.
The Add HyperScale dialog box appears.
- In the Name box, type a name for the Storage Pool. Do not use special characters in the storage pool name.
- From the Nodes list, click and select the nodes that must be added in the storage pool..
Note: The Nodes list contains a list of disks with the Linux MediaAgent and Storage Pool packages that are not yet configured.
- Click Save.
The new storage pool is saved and listed in the HyperScale page.
What to Do Next
After creating a Storage Pool, you can associate it with a Plan. For information on plans, see Plans.
Last modified: 7/13/2020 7:45:09 PM