Setting Up a Basic Network
A basic network can be setup by assigning static IP addresses to the interfaces in the nodes, when DHCP is not available or enabled.
- Login to a node using the following credentials:
Note: This password can be changed during setup.
- Navigate to the following folder:
- Execute the following command to generate an input configuration file:
./cvconfignw.py genconfig <output configuration file path>
- Edit the configuration file to add the device name, IP, gateway and name server details.
deviceis the network interface name, surrounded by parenthesis ( ).
The entries in this file should be similar to the following:
Note: You would have to repeat the entries to define the data protection and storage pool networks.
- Execute the following command to apply the settings:
./cvconfignw.py configure <config file path>
Repeat these steps in the other nodes.
Last modified: 11/16/2020 9:10:37 PM