Add Hypervisor Options for VMware
When you configure a new hypervisor during the process of creating a replication group, you must provide vendor-specific information so that the Command Center can access the hypervisor.
- Select vendor: From this list, select VMware vCenter.
- vCenter server name: Enter the name of the vCenter server in your environment.
- Hypervisor display name: If you want to display a different name for the vCenter server in the Command Center, enter a name.
- Enter credentials: To enter a new set of credentials, select this option.
- User name: Enter the name of a user who has access to the vCenter server.
- Password: Enter the password associated with the user.
- Use saved credentials: To use a user name and password that you have already added to the Command Center to access the vCenter server, select this option.
- Access nodes: Select the VMware access nodes in your environment.
Last modified: 10/15/2020 4:03:22 PM