Extending a Recovery Point
When a recovery point is in the Ready state, you can extend its expiry date from the Command Center.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Exchange.
The Exchange page appears.
- Click an Exchange database.
The Exchange Database page appears.
- In the Subclient section, click a subclient that contains the recovery points that you want to delete.
The subclient page appears.
- Click Restore messages.
The Restore messages page appears.
- In the Actions column of the recovery point that you want to extend, click the action button , and then click Extend.
The Extend calendar appears.
- Select a new expiry date, and then click OK.
Last modified: 7/15/2020 12:18:01 PM