Browsing Database Tables for Oracle and DB2 Databases
Use this browse operation to view and then to restore specific tables instead of the whole database.
To browse for tables, the backup operation be performed on a subclient that was configured for table level restores. For information on how to configure the subclient, see one of the following sections:
- Configuring Oracle Subclients for Table Level Restores
- Creating DB2 Subclients for Table Level Restores
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > agent.
- Right-click the backup set or the subclient, point to All Tasks, and then click Browse and Restore.
- On the Browse and Restore dialog box, select Latest Backup, and then click View Content.
Last modified: 2/22/2019 7:15:49 PM