Considerations for the HPE 3PAR StoreServ / Primera Storage Array
Before using the IntelliSnap feature for this storage array, read the following limitations and special conditions.
- You cannot run clone operations on the following versions: 3.1.2(MU1), 3.2.2, and 22.214.171.1240 (MU3)+P49, P50.
- Not supported with 126.96.36.1992 , 3.1.1 (MU1) + Patch 10, 3.1.1 (MU2), 3.1.1(MU3), and 3.1.3 (MU1)
- In version 3.3.1 GA and more recent versions, because of a limitation on the array, you might not be able to delete aged snapshots with child snapshots.
- You cannot use the revert operation with HPE 3PAR StoreServ clone.
- You cannot use the revert operation with RDM.
- The revert operation is not supported for the volume part of the virtual volume set or volume mapped to host sets.
- The revert operation is not supported on version 3.3.1.
- You cannot use peer persistence volumes with IntelliSnap.
Last modified: 9/28/2020 11:23:05 PM