Excluding Subclients from the SLA Report on the Command Center
You can exclude subclients from the SLA calculation in the SLA Report on the Command Center.
- Open the SLA Report.
- Go to any of the related reports from the SLA Client Summary chart:
- Click Met SLA.
- Click Missed SLA.
- Optional: Go to any of the related reports from the Missed SLA chart:
- Click Failed SLA.
- Click Missed SLA with No Jobs.
- Click Missed SLA with No Schedule.
- In the row for the subclient you want to exclude, under the Action column, click the Action button , and then select Exclude from SLA.
Last modified: 8/6/2020 6:16:24 PM