Migrating Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL Database to Outposts
You can perform migration of a PostgreSQL RDS instance located within the AWS Region into Outposts.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases.
The Instances page appears.
- From the View list, select PostgreSQL.
- Click an instance.
The instance properties page appears.
- Under Database groups, for the database group that you want to restore, click the action button , and then click Restore.
The Backup content page appears.
- Select the databases that you want to restore, and then click Restore.
The Restore options dialog box appears.
- On the Out of place tab, provide your Outposts subnet as the Subnet group.
- Click Submit.
Last modified: 8/28/2020 6:28:39 PM