Applies to: File servers, servers, MediaAgents, applications
Before performing an operation on an entity, you can check whether the entity is ready.
Checking readiness verifies the following:
- Network: Network connections between the client, CommCell environment, and MediaAgents
- Resource/capacity: Resources and capacity of the client
- Application check: Database agent configurations
- Include disabled entities: Disabled entities of the client
- Additional resources: Resource connections between client and remote software cache pair client, laptop client and Edge index server client, and client and log monitoring index client
- From the navigation pane, go to any of the following:
- For a file server, go to Protect > File servers.
- For a server, go to Manage > Servers.
- For a MediaAgent, go to Manage > Infrastructure, and then click the MediaAgents tile.
- For an application, go to Protect > Applications > application type.
- In the row for the entity that you want to check readiness for, click the action button , and then select Check readiness.
- To perform the check readiness operation, including other parameters, select the other parameters, and then click Check readiness in the upper-right corner of the page.
Last modified: 9/10/2020 5:05:22 AM