Restoring Kubernetes Persistent Volumes, Files and Folders Out of Place
You can restore the Kubernetes persistent volumes or specific files and folders out of place.
Note: For OpenShift, verify that the applications are not running when you perform a restore to a PersistentVolumeClaim (PVC).
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Kubernetes.
The Clusters page appears.
- In the Name column, click the cluster.
The cluster page appears.
- Under Application groups, in the row for the application group, click the action button , and then click Restore.
The Select restore type page appears.
- Click Volumes and data.
The Restore page appears.
- Select the persistent volumes or specific files and folders to restore.
- Click Restore.
The Restore options dialog box appears.
- Click Out of place, and then enter the destination path relative to the PVC mount point.
- Click Submit.
Last modified: 4/21/2021 8:50:00 AM