Creating a Server Backup Plan
When you log on to the Command Center for the first time, you will be prompted to create a server backup plan. A server backup plan is needed to start protecting your data.
- Launch the Command Center as described in Launching the Command Center.
- In the Plan name box, enter the name of the plan.
In the Backup destinations area, the newly created Storage Pool will be displayed.
- Optional: Under RPO (recovery point objective), update the RPO options:
- In the Backup frequency box, specify how often incremental backup jobs are run. You can specify the frequency in number of hours or days.
- In the Backup frequency box, select the frequency to run the job daily, weekly or monthly.
- In the Start time box, select the time at which backup jobs must run.
- Click Save.
The Server Backup plan is saved and the Dashboard is displayed.
What to Do Next
Add a password for the CommServe Administrator as described in Adding the CommServe Administrator Password.
Last modified: 11/6/2020 8:05:20 PM