Confirming the Successful Completion of the Disaster Recovery Operation
After recovering the CommServe and/or the MediaAgent on the Remote Office Appliance RO1200, it is important to verify that the disaster recovery operation was successful.
Before You Begin
Ensure that the disaster recovery was run for the CommServe and / or the MediaAgent. For more information, see the following topics:
- Rebuilding the CommServe on Remote Office Appliance RO1200
- Rebuilding the MediaAgent on Remote Office Appliance RO1200
- Log on to the server where the CommServe and the MediaAgent are installed.
- From Windows Explorer go to C:\DiskStorage\1 and ensure that all the new LUNs are visible in this location.
- Log on to the Commvault CommCell Console and verify that all the mount paths are in the Online state.
Note: It might take approximately 30 minutes for the CommCell Console to reflect the updated status for the mount paths. You can reduce this time by changing the value for the Interval (Minutes) between disk space updates configuration parameter. For more information, see Service Configuration.
What to Do Next
Restore and resynchronize the deduplication database(DDB) to bring the DDB online and revert it to a reusable state. For more information, see Resynchronizing the Deduplication Database.
Last modified: 11/6/2020 10:37:30 PM